It ended today. Nothing lasts forever, this phrase can never be more true. I should have known. I should have seen this coming. Why, u might ask. Well, I've never got the guts to even ask, because either way, it still gonna hurt. I feel like an idiot for believing in empty promises. I should have known better not to believe in promises. Unjust, unjust indeed.
I feel a lot better, after shedding gallons of tears, using up all Eve's tissue papers. Hope time heals and I pray that I could learn how to forgive n forget. Forgive him, forgive myself for the mistakes I made, and forget everything that happened.
Thanks for the memories. Thanks to Eve again for the tissue, and being by my side when I need you. Sorry, mother...for releasing my anger on you.
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment