Friday, December 4, 2009

My damn wisdom tooth.

Back from the dental clinic and skin specialist clinic.

The visit to the dental clinic brings down the smile on my face, totally. I finally find out the cause of my massive headaches few days ago.*Yay!* More bad news ahead though. Apparently, the thing that is giving me headaches is the stupid wisdom tooth that had been surgically removed about a year ago. I thought everything will be okay after i removed that stupid wisdom tooth that don't bring me any wisdom.*sigh*

According to the dentist, the root of the wisdom tooth might have erupted, bumping on the root of the molar tooth, before it was extracted.(and the molar tooth only starts to hurt few days ago? what the heck?) and somehow, something disturbed the nerves and that's how i get my headaches. can't believe i suffer so much because of a stupid tooth!! Not only that, now that the molar tooth is giving me problems, the dentist told me that if I'm not getting better in a week's time, I'll have to remove that tooth. IT'S A PERFECTLY HEALTHY AND STRONG TOOTH, DUDE!!!
note: i had to remove 4 teeth to do braces last time, now one more? I'm going "bo geh" d weih =.="

Some people don't even brush their teeth, and they don't have any problems with their teeth. I have perfectly healthy and nice set of teeth, but dunno why so suay, i got 4 wisdom teeth. Unjust! Unjust! A friendly advice to my dear readers, if you have a wisdom tooth and the dentist advices that you remove it, please go and remove it as soon as possible. If not, you'll face this same problem I'm facing. My perfectly healthy molar tooth got affected by the stupid wisdom tooth. Sad.

Another bad news. I gotta go remove another wisdom tooth of mine soon. =.=" seriously, I'm going bo geh d.. =(

And about the skin specialist. Fuh. Just spent RM 390 on some oilments for my skin. Dang. Used to consult Dr Khoo, the most famous skin specialist in SP, but I decided to consult another specialist, since the medication prescribed by Dr Khoo isn't working. argh, this RM 390 better be worth it.

No comments: